UEP University is Proud to Offer Engineering Webinars!
Are you looking to expand your knowledge of HVAC commercial engineering applications? UEP is now offering a variety of ongoing informational webinars tailored specifically to engineers. Those who attend may receive education credits in the form of Professional Development Hours.
Register for our upcoming webinar today!
Is there a topic you are interested in learning more about? Let us know!
Heat Recovery Design
6/9 @ 11:00AM EST
Presented by ENERVEX
*1 PDH available
Have us come to your office to help you learn more and we'll buy lunch.
UEP Lunch and Learns count as part of ongoing continuing education efforts for your employees in the form of Professional Development Hours. Help guide your staff on their path to professional development by scheduling a UEP on-site Lunch and Learn today. Topics include:
- Increase efficiency and lower operating costs with condensing hydronic boiler and systems
- Selecting a grease duct system that will minimize your risk of life safety issues
- Why prefabricated generator exhaust is your most cost effective option
- The safest boiler venting materials for projects
- Cost benefits of space saving hydronic pump system designs
- Consolidating hot water systems to reduce cost with heat exchangers
- How to save space with steam boilers and systems
We can also customize a presentation to your organization’s particular needs. Let us know if you’d like to set something up.