Join Our Continuing Education Day, Wednesday, May 18 in Bethesda
We’ll serve a continental breakfast and lunch. The day will run from 8am to 3pm with another hour for questions and networking.
Stay for all 5 sessions or sign up for just a few. We’ll confirm the final schedule prior to the event.
6711 Democracy Blvd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
- 8-9am – Continental Breakfast
- 9-10 – Hydronic Design and Control Strategies for Condensing Boilers (Fulton)
- 10-11 – Grease Duct Design for Code Compliance and Safety (Schebler)
- 11-12 – Condensing Boiler Combustion Technologies (Fulton)
- 12-1pm – Lunch
- 1-2 – Complete Steam System Design (Fulton)
- 2-3 – Boiler Venting and Makeup Air Design (Enervex)
- 3-4pm – Questions, Socialize
There is no cost for this event, but space is limited – so reserve your space today!